Looking for a better way to keep track of your events and activities? Look no further than MegaCalendar! Our user-friendly calendar plugin makes it easy to publish events to your website.
With MegaCalendar, you can:
- Create and manage events with ease from your WP admin area
- View your calendar in grid, list, or day mode
- Save time by easily creating recurring weekly or monthly events
- Add notes and photos to events
- Users can sync your calendar with Google Calendar, Outlook, and iCalendar
- explore more below!
Benefits and Features
Event Categories and Filters
Easily create different calendars filtered by sub-category for use throughout your website
- Pre-filter or let end users filter your event categories
For example if you have Athletics, Arts and Presentation events, you could create three separate shortcodes from your main calendar that display each category of events on its respective page of your site.
The Athletics page would have the atheletics calendar and so on.
Streamlined Calendar-based Admin Area
- Create and edit events in convenient and streamlined pop-up over master Google-calendar type experience
- Pro – Create and Manage Recurring Events
- Pro – Receive events from other websites or calendars
- Auto-approve or manually approve for each incoming event’s calendar
MegaCalendar Pro Api Key
If you’re looking for more features from your calendar plugin, look no further than MegaCalendar Pro.
With this powerful option, you can display events sent from other MegaCalendar websites.
Websites sending events do not need the pro subscription to send events.
Upgrade today and get the most out of your calendar plugin.
How to upgrade
Once you install the plugin, click Upgrade to pro under “MegaCalendar” from your wp-admin area and follow the prompts.
MegaCalendar ProAdd even more power to MegaCalendar
Recurring Events (Weekly and Monthly including “Every Second Wednesday” for example)
Receive events from other calendars
Real User Reviews
No limitations! All the essential calendar features are available at no cost.
Only pro features outlined above require a paid pro account.
When installing MegaCalendar WordPress plugin you will select either the free or pro API key as part of the plugin set-up.